[Gambas-user] Sdl.sound and Qt dependencies not satisfiable

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Mar 27 11:35:38 CET 2009

> I checked the Deban contents and theses are the components listed below:
>
> I do not see gambas2-gb-sdl-sound
>
> gambas2
>     Complete visual development environment for Gambas
> gambas2-dev
>     Gambas compilation tools
> gambas2-doc
>     Gambas documentation
> gambas2-gb-chart
>     The Gambas charting component
> gambas2-gb-compress
>     The Gambas compression component
> gambas2-gb-compress-bzlib2
>     The Gambas bzlib2 component
> gambas2-gb-compress-zlib
>     The Gambas zlib compression component
> gambas2-gb-crypt
>     The Gambas crypt encription component
> gambas2-gb-db
>     Gambas database access common libraries
> gambas2-gb-db-firebird
>     The Firebird driver for the Gambas database component
> gambas2-gb-db-form
>     Gambas database bound controls
> gambas2-gb-db-mysql
>     The MySQL driver for the Gambas database component
> gambas2-gb-db-odbc
>     The Gambas ODBC driver database component
> gambas2-gb-db-postgresql
>     The PostgreSQL driver for the Gambas database component
> gambas2-gb-db-sqlite
>     The Gambas sqlite3 driver database component
> gambas2-gb-db-sqlite2
>     The Gambas sqlite2 driver database component
> gambas2-gb-desktop
>     Gambas Portland project compatibility component
> gambas2-gb-form
>     A gambas native form component
> gambas2-gb-form-dialog
>     A gambas native mdi form component
> gambas2-gb-form-mdi
>     A gambas native mdi form component
> gambas2-gb-gtk
>     The Gambas gtk component
> gambas2-gb-gtk-ext
>     The Gambas extended gtk GUI component
> gambas2-gb-gtk-svg
>     The Gambas SVG importing component
> gambas2-gb-gui
>     The graphical toolkit selector component
> gambas2-gb-image
>     A Gambas image effects component
> gambas2-gb-info
>     A Gambas information component
> gambas2-gb-net
>     The Gambas networking component
> gambas2-gb-net-curl
>     The Gambas advanced networking component
> gambas2-gb-net-smtp
>     Gambas component to use smtp protocol
> gambas2-gb-opengl
>     The OpenGL component for Gambas
> gambas2-gb-pcre
>     The Gambas regexp component
> gambas2-gb-pdf
>     The Gambas pdf component
> gambas2-gb-qt
>     The Gambas Qt GUI component
> gambas2-gb-qt-ext
>     The Gambas extended Qt GUI component
> gambas2-gb-qt-kde
>     The Gambas KDE component
> gambas2-gb-qt-kde-html
>     The Gambas KHTML component
> gambas2-gb-qt-opengl
> [...]

This is a forgotten package: in the Gambas source code directory, one package
must me made for each gb.* directory, and there is a gb.sdl.sound directory.

Why this package is missing, I don't know. You must ask the Debian packager!

--
Benoît