[Gambas-user] Sdl.sound and Qt dependencies not satisfiable

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Thu Mar 26 20:57:56 CET 2009

I checked the Deban contents and theses are the components listed below:

I do not see gambas2-gb-sdl-sound

gambas2
    Complete visual development environment for Gambas
gambas2-dev
    Gambas compilation tools
gambas2-doc
    Gambas documentation
gambas2-gb-chart
    The Gambas charting component
gambas2-gb-compress
    The Gambas compression component
gambas2-gb-compress-bzlib2
    The Gambas bzlib2 component
gambas2-gb-compress-zlib
    The Gambas zlib compression component
gambas2-gb-crypt
    The Gambas crypt encription component
gambas2-gb-db
    Gambas database access common libraries
gambas2-gb-db-firebird
    The Firebird driver for the Gambas database component
gambas2-gb-db-form
    Gambas database bound controls
gambas2-gb-db-mysql
    The MySQL driver for the Gambas database component
gambas2-gb-db-odbc
    The Gambas ODBC driver database component
gambas2-gb-db-postgresql
    The PostgreSQL driver for the Gambas database component
gambas2-gb-db-sqlite
    The Gambas sqlite3 driver database component
gambas2-gb-db-sqlite2
    The Gambas sqlite2 driver database component
gambas2-gb-desktop
    Gambas Portland project compatibility component
gambas2-gb-form
    A gambas native form component
gambas2-gb-form-dialog
    A gambas native mdi form component
gambas2-gb-form-mdi
    A gambas native mdi form component
gambas2-gb-gtk
    The Gambas gtk component
gambas2-gb-gtk-ext
    The Gambas extended gtk GUI component
gambas2-gb-gtk-svg
    The Gambas SVG importing component
gambas2-gb-gui
    The graphical toolkit selector component
gambas2-gb-image
    A Gambas image effects component
gambas2-gb-info
    A Gambas information component
gambas2-gb-net
    The Gambas networking component
gambas2-gb-net-curl
    The Gambas advanced networking component
gambas2-gb-net-smtp
    Gambas component to use smtp protocol
gambas2-gb-opengl
    The OpenGL component for Gambas
gambas2-gb-pcre
    The Gambas regexp component
gambas2-gb-pdf
    The Gambas pdf component
gambas2-gb-qt
    The Gambas Qt GUI component
gambas2-gb-qt-ext
    The Gambas extended Qt GUI component
gambas2-gb-qt-kde
    The Gambas KDE component
gambas2-gb-qt-kde-html
    The Gambas KHTML component
gambas2-gb-qt-opengl
    OpenGL with QT toolkit Gambas component
gambas2-gb-report
    Gambas report component
gambas2-gb-sdl
    The Gambas SDL component
gambas2-gb-settings
    Gambas utilities class
gambas2-gb-v4l
    The Gambas video for Linux component
gambas2-gb-vb
    The Gambas to Visual Basic(tm) compatibility component
gambas2-gb-web
    Gambas CGI for web applications component
gambas2-gb-xml
    Gambas XML component
gambas2-gb-xml-rpc
    Gambas RPC component
gambas2-gb-xml-xslt
    Gambas XSLT component
gambas2-ide
    Visual development environment for the Gambas programming language
gambas2-runtime
    The Gambas runtime
gambas2-script
    The Gambas scripter