[Gambas-user] Sdl.sound and Qt dependencies not satisfiable

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Wed Mar 25 19:36:12 CET 2009

I have discovered that Gambas2 for ubuntu does not have a
gambas2-gb-sdl-sound package like the other distros.

BUT I can install my program with dpkg -i and it works fine and accesses the
sdl.sound drivers okay.

Although the Ubuntu system keeps pointing out that my program package is
broken. (such as the synaptic package manager)

Is this a bug in Ubuntu 8.1 or what am I missing?

JB SKaggs