[Gambas-user] Sdl.sound and Qt dependencies not satisfiable

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Wed Mar 25 07:50:43 CET 2009

I am running ubuntu 8.10 64 bit, Gambas 2.7 (highest packaged for 64bit 8.1).

I add the gb.sdl.sound and now cannot install packages because I get
Dependencies not satisfiable for gb.sdl.sound.

So I figured maybe I need to add gb.sdl but I can't because my program is qt
based and it says qt and sdl incompatible.

When I run my program without gb.sdl installed and with gb.sdl.sound
installed it runs fun from IDE. I can create executable, and I can package
it but I cannot install the package without the error popping about
dependencies.

All I want to do is have a wav file played without having to call an
external shell.

How can I do that with qt?  Or how do I fix this dependency issue?

JB SKaggs