[Gambas-user] Gambas and Aspell

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Thu Mar 12 23:00:54 CET 2009

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:34:57 am jbskaggs wrote:
> Could someone post me an example of using apsell with an textedit box?
>
> I asume I would save a tmp file run aspell and then reload the changed
> file.
>
> but when I try and call aspell from shell I get weird errors.
>
> Does anyone have experience running aspell from a shell?  If so how do I
> pass on quotes properly? I assume that's the problem.
> JB

speak to max, I'm sure he won't mind, he did alot of work on this  a while ago
and is probably still on the list.

Maximillian Von Kloisterheim <maximvonk at ...626...>

It runs really well from a shell. At one stage I had it working in a text-edit
control and popping up a list of mis-spelt words in a list box underneath the
current line - Max gave me the code - but unfortunately I somehow lost my
adapation of it to my great chagrin, but I will have to re-visit this in the
next 12 months, so if you do figure it out can you email the list/me with
your knowledge.

Thanks

Richard