[Gambas-user] Reply: No EXEC Output but Works in Terminal

Wed Mar 4 17:15:00 CET 2009

I tried your code... (first I did move test.sh to execution folder).
With me, this;
EXEC ["sh", Application.Path &/ "test.sh"] TO sOutPut
works well.

But this;
EXEC ["sh " & Application.Path &/ "test.sh"] TO sOutPut
does NOT work (no output).
So EXEC command is pretty picky. Benoit, comments?

Also, if words.txt is in wrong place, execution freeze.
Do this;

PRINT "sh " & Application.Path &/ "test.sh"
Put the output to terminal to see if you got right paths.

Cannot say more...

Jussi