[Gambas-user] Reply: No EXEC Output but Works in Terminal

A Person 5t3c7w4r at ...1092...
Wed Mar 4 16:24:20 CET 2009

Good Day . . .

Thank You all except the one that told me to read the EXEC docs. I read
that many times and tried many variations including trying getting INPUT
and OUTPUT to work. But nothing worked. The one problem that I have with
Gambas is that the docs are not adequate to a novice user. I tried
writing docs for a project but I did not know enough.

Before I submitted this I used the full path but I changed it in the
demo so that a tester would not have to change anything.

I tried EXEC ["full path/test.sh"] WAIT to sOutPut but it died. top
showed nothing running.

Can you show me an example of EXEC . . . WAIT with a variable returned?

Thanks

Paul