[Gambas-user] question about gambas2-runtime

Vackoy marcel.duffau at ...626...
Mon Mar 2 00:22:08 CET 2009

When I make an installation package (in Ubuntu), it doesn't generate the
necessary dependences for the modules that I need for my program to run. I
want to install my program in another computer by I don't want to
install/compile gambas as a whole.

Can this be done?

Thanks

Marcel