[Gambas-user] integer / string file IO issue

Beren Scott berenscott at ...1979...
Mon Jun 8 04:47:51 CEST 2009

On Sun, 2009-06-07 at 12:19 +0200, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > > So, it's a 64bit issue, is there a fix for this yet?
> >
> > I'm not sure, but I guess so. I was working on the networking component, so
> > I was busy. Now I'm free to look at that bug!
> >
> > Regards,
>
> OK, the bug is fixed in revision #2005!
>
> This was not a 64 bits bug, but two uninitialized flags that made INPUT (and
> LINE INPUT) becoming bad only on 64 bits systems.

Well, I am going to say a big thankyou mate, it's working, oh and as for
those really large arrays, I descovered the beauty of resize. Learn
something everyday hey. I will leave you with one last idea for
improvement, perhaps extending the MAX and MIN commands beyond 2
arguments. Anyways, enjoy your day, now I can get to the hard stuff.

Beren