[Gambas-user] integer / string file IO issue

Beren Scott berenscott at ...1979...
Fri Jun 5 16:13:31 CEST 2009

To fix this issue I have changed all file reading varibles to strings,
and will convert them afterwards, but it makes very little sense why it
is having trouble reading integers, some work, some don't, very
intermittent, take for example, for me, the df.dat words, the vf.dat
sometimes works, and the ff.dat never works. This is interesting, and I
hope that there is a simple fix for this, or that it can be fixed soon.