[Gambas-user] New name not shown in IDE at first (Gambas2)

Fri Jun 5 11:04:36 CEST 2009

Just had this again:

- an existing form with some gadgets on it

- one of the drop-down lists wasn't used yet in code

- the first time I type the name of this drop-down list (in this case it
was just "Names"), the name is not offered in auto-completion. Only when
I write it completely AND a fullstop, the list of events is offered.

- after this first time, the name appears in auto-completion

So, my question is: what was the idea behind this behaviour? Sometimes
in the past it was slightly confusing.

Regards

Rolf