[Gambas-user] Can I use the mousewheel to control system audio volume?

Marc Carson marc at ...2086...
Sat Jul 11 23:58:03 CEST 2009

I would like to create a program that increments/decrements the system
master audio volume if the mouse's mousewheel is scrolled up/down, in
combination with a hotkey (like ctrl+shift+mousewheel).

Is this possible in Gambas? I see that the mousewheel can be detected,
but I don't see anything about up or down. I also see volume-related
items in SDL but I'm not sure if this is necessary to use or if there's
some better component for the task.

Thank you,

Marc