[Gambas-user] gambas3

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Sat Jan 31 03:56:28 CET 2009

On Saturday 31 January 2009, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On vendredi 30 janvier 2009, Ron_1st wrote:
> >
> > Question to Benoit
> > I have 2 directories for aclocal, aclocal and aclocal-1.9
> > the configure script refer to the 1.9, does aclocal/automake fall back to
> > the aclocal for missing *.m4 files ?
> >

> I don't know what you are talking about. Where are these two aclocal
> directories?

If I was the only one I could live with and simple drop gambas.
But I'm not only, Charlie has exact the same problem on his box.

It would be nice to find what is wrong, for now and future
because differences between distributions.

And also I do understand it can be possible a (k)ubuntu problem.

Best regards,

Ron_1st