[Gambas-user] Bug in Gambas IDE property viewer

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Fri Jan 30 16:46:00 CET 2009

I don't know if it is a new bug or an old one because I've noticed it
only right now... but the comboboxes of the properties viewer don't work
properly in every situation.

As you can see in the attached screenshot, most of the times if I select
a property with a combobox, the arrow on the right side of the combobox
doesn't appear (it seems out of the desktop area) and, when I click on
it, the menu is too large.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org
Il sito di riferimento della comunità italiana degli utenti di Gambas
www.gambas-it.org