[Gambas-user] Ask about gambas runtime

Leo Sendra leo_senpao at ...1541...
Wed Jan 28 07:46:10 CET 2009

Hi all...

I have a gambas program. I develop it using Gambas2.7 on Ubuntu 8.04.
I make an installation package, so the program can be install in other Ubuntu 8.04 computer.
I have made an installation package (deb package) and I install it in other Ubuntu computer.
After install some lib and gambas-runtime and etc...
I have an error...

The error message is:
"This Application has raised an unexpected error and must abort. [-1] No keyboard event data."

I am really confused about this problem. This program can run well in my computer (development computer).
But, it can't run in deployment computer. Is there a problem with gambas-runtime version or other libraries???
Or is there unknown problem?? How to handle it??

Please tell me the solution immediately...

Thank you...