[Gambas-user] An other OO problem.

Tue Jan 20 16:13:11 CET 2009

Maybe something like "Returns a copy of the array of object references." ?
I'm really NOT expert of this topic! I understand that result as
shallow copy, as the way that wikipedia describe it (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_copy ).
...with very high risk of misinterpret...
I'm very satisfied to have some kind of beginner warning to documentation.

Jussi