[Gambas-user] Two minor "bugs"

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jan 12 16:16:08 CET 2009

On jeudi 8 janvier 2009, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> When converting one of my apps from Gambas1 to Gambas2, I found 2 minor
> items:
>
> 1. The status of Tool Box Collection is not saved and always starts as
> "switched off" when starting the Gambas2 IDE. But maybe this is wanted?

I don't know if I wanted that. Its status is just not saved, so it starts
hidden.

> 2. The last (rightmost) column of a TableView is stretched to the
> ultimate width of the tableview and ignores if a Width value is given
> for it.
>
> Well, it just looks sort of ugly, but I found it worth mentioning anyway.

The width of the last column is ignored only if it is smaller than the
GridView/TableView contents. I don't find that ugly. On the contrary, I did
that because I found ugly when there is space between the last column and the
right border of the GridView.

Benoit Minisini