[Gambas-user] Two minor "bugs"

Thu Jan 8 10:30:22 CET 2009

Hi everyone!

When converting one of my apps from Gambas1 to Gambas2, I found 2 minor
items:

1. The status of Tool Box Collection is not saved and always starts as
"switched off" when starting the Gambas2 IDE. But maybe this is wanted?

2. The last (rightmost) column of a TableView is stretched to the
ultimate width of the tableview and ignores if a Width value is given
for it.

Well, it just looks sort of ugly, but I found it worth mentioning anyway.

Have a nice day!

Rolf