[Gambas-user] gb.net.curl - HttpClient - libcurl specs?

birchy pokerbirch at ...1601...
Thu Jan 8 04:03:59 CET 2009

I have recently decided to give Gambas a second chance, having been very
disappointed by it's lack of documentation.

Most of my apps are reliant on high speed internet transactions, so the
gb.net.curl component is of particular interest. Whilst away from Gambas, i
have been using Python. The PyCurl library is basically a wrapper for the
libcurl library. I believe that Gambas' HttpClient is also a CURL wrapper?

Now under curl (and pycurl), there is a 'setopt' attribute. Of these, there
are 2 of great interest: