[Gambas-user] create gambas component

kobolds kobolds at ...2041...
Sun Jan 4 18:54:59 CET 2009

thanks you're right . after I put in export then it work .

I also encounter another bugs in the ide . once it encounter error loading
component while opening a project , the whole compiler stop working . I try
create syntax error in the code and click compile , the compiler didn't
prompt me any error .