[Gambas-user] create gambas component

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 4 10:41:52 CET 2009

On dimanche 4 janvier 2009, kobolds wrote:
> I using opensuse 11.1 (64 bit) . I download gambas from
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/gbvalor/
>
> I using gambas 2.9 .
> I also try update to 2.10 and recompile but still get the same error

As far as I can guess, you didn't define any exported class in your component.

When your project is a component, an hidden ".list" file is automatically
generated by the compiler. This file is a list of all exported classes.

Without any class exported, this file is not generated, and you get an error
from the IDE instead of just a warning.

The fault is in the IDE that should warn you from the beginning that a
component without any exported class cannot do anything and so is useless.

Benoit Minisini