[Gambas-user] Change translations at runtime

Jesus Guardon jguardon at ...2035...
Wed Feb 25 18:20:19 CET 2009

Hi

I know that this issue has been addressed earlier in the list, but has
not been answered yet.
I have a translated project in English, Spanish, Catalan, etc. Thanks to
an Stefano Palmeri's reply on Jun 06, 2007, I can see the program
running in a different language on the console by typing "export
LANG=xx_XX" and then run my application. This works fine, but is it
possible to do so from within the running program? Ie, allow the user to
switch between languages at runtime?

Thanks in advance

Jesús