[Gambas-user] Ugly Gambas IDE in Fedora 10

Werner wdahn at ...1000...
Mon Feb 23 13:16:30 CET 2009

Marc Miralles wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> When I compile Gambas 3 in Fedora 10 I have an error when I type ./configure
> At end of process ./configure says:
>
> THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:
>
> - gb.cairo
> - gb.corba
> - gb.db.firebird
> - gb.db.mysql
> - gb.db.odbc
> - gb.db.postgresql
> - gb.db.sqlite2
> - gb.db.sqlite3
> - gb.desktop
> - gb.gtk
> - gb.gtk.svg
> - gb.image.io
> - gb.net.curl
> - gb.net.smtp
> - gb.pcre
> - gb.qt.kde
> - gb.qte
> - gb.sdl
> - gb.sdl.sound
> - gb.xml
>
> Whow I can include these components in compilation? Whow I know for what
> it is disabled? and what packages is necessari install
>
> Thanks
>
> Aram

if you go to the Download section on http://gambas.sourceforge.net/
right at the top it says in capital letters
"READ THESE IMPORTANT NOTES" and so on. Click on this link and you will
find what libraries each component needs.
Download and install the libraries required _including their devel files_.

Best Regards
Werner