[Gambas-user] Ugly Gambas IDE in Fedora 10

Marc Miralles marc at ...2075...
Mon Feb 23 12:12:20 CET 2009

Hi all:

When I compile Gambas 3 in Fedora 10 I have an error when I type ./configure
At end of process ./configure says:

THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:

- gb.cairo
- gb.corba
- gb.db.firebird
- gb.db.mysql
- gb.db.odbc
- gb.db.postgresql
- gb.db.sqlite2
- gb.db.sqlite3
- gb.desktop
- gb.gtk
- gb.gtk.svg
- gb.image.io
- gb.net.curl
- gb.net.smtp
- gb.pcre
- gb.qt.kde
- gb.qte
- gb.sdl
- gb.sdl.sound
- gb.xml

Whow I can include these components in compilation? Whow I know for what
it is disabled? and what packages is necessari install

Thanks

Aram