[Gambas-user] is it possible? make gambas project a library

Joshua Higgins joshiggins at ...1601...
Mon Feb 9 20:44:45 CET 2009

Hello again,

Over on the edubuntu-devel mailing list, I've been discussing a possible
Gambas solution to storing and sharing data across a network (using UDP) for
a range of applications, specifically TuxMath. I have an implementation of
this working on my system, but for a different set of applications also
written in Gambas.

What I'm wondering is this: is it possible to create a gambas project into a
library suitable for use in other programming languages? So for example my
gambas UDP routines can be used from another program language?

Thanks.

--
joshua higgins