[Gambas-user] Gambas version and mod with Long behavior

Ron ron at ...1740...
Mon Feb 2 16:22:01 CET 2009

Hi,

I have noticed that the gambas version number is not displayed anymore
in the about window of Gambas 2.11.1
Also the logo there seems to cover the t of .net, maybe thats the reason
the rest is missing.
It just show Gambas2 here... would be handy to see which one.

Another thing:

PUBLIC SUB Main()

  DIM lSeconds AS Long = 120
  DIM iSeconds AS Integer = 120

  PRINT lseconds MOD 60
  PRINT iSeconds MOD 60

END

Gives:
120
0

I know that gambasdoc describes that MOD works with integers, but is
this wanted behavior?
I cannot remember that this failed on earlier versions, all of a sudden
I have noticed that my TimeConvert routines didn't work correctly
anymore, due to the fact that i supply longs to MOD apperantly.

Gambas 2.11.1, gb.qt, ubuntu hardy

Regards,
Ron_2nd