[Gambas-user] Using GLSL in gambas3

Laurent Carlier lordheavym at ...626...
Thu Dec 31 00:36:57 CET 2009

  To follow the small announcement from benoit, let me present my work on
gb.opengl component.

A new subset of the gb.opengl component is now in the svn: gb.opengl.glsl.

  As the name let you suggest, the purpose of this component is to let use the
power of shaders inside your opengl projects (if your card can support them of
course). There is still missing features but simple shaders can be run (see
attached project).

  A new dependency is needed for component gb.qt.opengl, gb.qt4.opengl and
gb.sdl: glew library (see http://glew.sourceforge.net/). Internaly, this
library will ease the management of openGL extensions. gb.sdl component will
use this library (some rewrite is needed but not a lot of).

  Documentation is on the way (damn i hate writing docs!) :-p see
http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.opengl.glsl/gl?v3

Have fun !