[Gambas-user] Not sure about what type of project to use, pls advise

Werner wdahn at ...1000...
Tue Dec 29 18:19:34 CET 2009

On 30/12/09 01:01, cwyong1 wrote:
> Hi
> i am thinking of writing an financial system but am confused, should i go
> for Graphical Application of QT or GTK+ Graphical Application
>
> Thank

Surely you will find people advocating both sides.
My personal preference is Qt as it is more feature complete and congruent.

Some other thoughts that crossed my mind (might be irrelevant):

-- There seems to be a financial accounting system written in Gambas,
status unknown that might have useful bits
-- There was a discussion on this mailing list on how to represent
accounting numbers with Gambas.