[Gambas-user] Serial port data being changed ????

Les Hardy les at ...2337...
Wed Dec 9 10:24:27 CET 2009

Benoît Minisini wrote:

> I'm not a serial port user at all, and I find that behaviour a bit strange.
>
> Would it be useful to make a property for that? Or maybe it does already exist
> in the SerialPort class, and I didn't see it.

Nothing strange really. Its been like that as long as I can remember.
It is not possible to tranfer binary data correctly without setting the
icrnl and ocrnl flags off.

Its been a long time since I was near C, but I'm fairly sure they are
included in termios.h, and are the c_iflag and c_oflag.