[Gambas-user] Serial port data being changed ????

Mike euph1 at ...734...
Tue Dec 8 21:55:18 CET 2009

   Benoît Minisini wrote:
   <snip>

This is a Linux thing. Not Gambas. The icrnl flaf is set as standard.
Easiest way is to use stty to change it.

SHELL "stty -F " & SerPort1.PortName & " -icrnl"

I'm not a serial port user at all, and I find that behaviour a bit strange.

Would it be useful to make a property for that? Or maybe it does already exist
in the SerialPort class, and I didn't see it.

   If not property setting then at least a reference in the docs to the stty
   thing would have been very helpful.