[Gambas-user] SDL component documentation

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sat Dec 5 11:27:05 CET 2009

gb.sdl is incomplete ... in fact Laurent have begin to redraw all the
gb.sdl lib by using OpenGl... but ... still incomplete ... i think the
lack of users on this lib mess his enthusiasm

(sorry for my english)

Maybe if there is more user to test his work on gb3 he will purchase
his work.. :/

another thing will be very fantastic in gambas ... (in my dream)...

do you know Blitz Basic 3D ? try a look on it !!... it's a fabulous
language that allow to easily make 3D Games.

This lib just load Scene, and avatar (3D objects) and use
preprogrammed actions...

so in fact most of the job is done by the C lib ... i think with a
tool like irrlicht engine we will be able to do a thing like Blitz...
Be we are all busy and this is a job for new gambas helpers...

Are we so few people to want a good Basic Language on linux ?... Is
there no people so curious to create new C gambas Libs ?

What are the difficulties on making gambas libs that limit the numbers
of libs develloppers ?

As python can do many things, Gambas can do the same and with more
velocity... And a more beautifull IDE

People of Gambas, Gambasians... help us to make Gambas even better,
take some hour a month to add page on wiki, translate, create
examples, create libs.

You have idéas... it's good, you tell us to do things for you ... good
... but we are humans, with jobs, ... so like us ... you want
something... try to do it yourself... and then if you can because you
miss some knowlege... tell us for help ... this is the game and the
philosophy of GNU world. And it's so anthousiasmic to have a piece of
ourself in a great project ! NO ?

Fabien Bodard

This message is not only for Kevin ...  :-) (Thanks kevin to try to help us !)