[Gambas-user] SDL component documentation

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at ...1887...
Wed Dec 2 06:49:49 CET 2009

I've noticed that the documentation for the SDL component is incomplete.
There are some basic examples in the BeastScroll example application
packaged with GAMBAS, but is there a more extensive list of procedures
implemented in GAMBAS for SDL?

I'm guessing that the next best way of figuring out what has been
implemented is to review the source code for the SDL component of GAMBAS. If
that is the case, which source files should I look at to determine which SDL
procedures have been implemented and how they're used? C and C++ source code
is alien to me, so looking at all the files in gb.sdl/src is a bit
intimidating in the context of discovering which procedures will work in
GAMBAS.

I consider SDL an extremely important aspect of GAMBAS, so if I could obtain
the procedures and their usage/parameters I'd be willing to complete the
missing documentation for them using the same syntax as the existing
documentation. Thanks all.

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales at ...1887... sales at ...1887...
phone: (770) 853-6271