[Gambas-user] Gambas Remotly Debug

Matteo Lisi matteo.lisi at ...2324...
Fri Dec 4 09:44:41 CET 2009

   Hi !
   I try to explain better:
   I have a ARM system with gambas installed (gbc2 gbx2 gbi2 ecc... ecc.. but
   NOT IDE) and I want run in a gambas project.
   This gambas project must be written on a PC system (windows Based ) and then
   deploy on the ARM system, and for do this I need to develop a new IDE with
   new functions for manage this configuration.
   On the ARM system I have to compile and execute the gambas project written
   on PC system. But if I want also debug the project on the ARM system and
   then have the debug control from the PC system what I have to do ?
   I have a TCP/IP connection from PC system and ARM system with ftp and ssh
   services enabled.
   I thought to develop a service on ARM system for link my IDE on the PC
   system with gambas interpreter , but How I can manage the debug with the
   interpreter ?
   Have you some ideas ?
   Regards and thanks for all you reply...
   Benoît Minisini ha scritto:

Hi to ALL !

This is my situation:

I have a ARM sistem with gambas installed, and I want to debug it from a
PC (I have to develop a new IDE.......)

How gambas IDE use the interpreter for debug ?

I thought to develop a service on ARM that via TCP/IP link the ARM
gambas interpreter with a PC IDE.

What do you think about this solution ?

Thanks to all !!

Your new threads are never attached to another non-related thread when I
receive them. Why? I use KMail: do other people see the same thing than me?

Otherwise, can you explain exactly what you want to do? What do you want to
debug: The interpreter? A Gambas project? The IDE?...