[Gambas-user] How many row in a GridView ?

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Wed Aug 26 23:53:06 CEST 2009

hey Pino,

you can count the number of rows in the gridview control like this

Gridview1.Rows.Count

as for the height of each one of the rows... now that you prolly have to do
some calculations yourself using the fonts that your gridview control and
your QT Theme use.

I hope it helps

Regards,
Dimitris