[Gambas-user] How many row in a GridView ?

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Wed Aug 26 23:24:56 CEST 2009

Hi,
Is there a way to determine how many rows appear in a GridView ?

I have noticed that moving my project from a computer to another with
different screen definition or different QT settings all the forms change
their dimensions.
The labels do not fit anymore into their spaces, the number of row change,
and, in general, all the looking is worst.

I am looking for a general way of using parameters to define the dimension of
the various objects on the forms.

Meanwhile for the width there is some possibility, for the height  I do not
find any.

Any suggestion will be very appreciated.

Regards

Pino  ZP4KFX GG15lv

--
Key ID: 0xF6768208
Key fingerprint = B16D 0A7C 5B29 A334 CE6A  71F6 EAF8 3D88 F676 8208