[Gambas-user] New feature in Gambas 3 IDE

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Aug 24 23:24:30 CEST 2009

> 2009/8/24 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > In Gambas 3 IDE, you can now modify the contents of local variables,
> > global variables, and any field in debugger watch windows. While
> > debugging of course...
> >
> > This feature is fresh, so you may have crashes!
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Benoît
>
> You sir, are the man!  Many thanks for such a great enviroment!
>
> This post got me wondering, the roadmap on the gambas website does not
> mention any date for the v3 release?  Any available guess/estimate?
>  Although svn has been serving me just fine :D
>
> Andy

The problem is the following: either I don't release a v3 soon, which may be a
bad idea, or I release a v3 "soon", but I have to implement sort of
independant versioning system for each Gambas part so that I can add the
missing features later.

At the moment, I choose the second solution, except that I don't know exactly
how to implement the independant versioning system. Must think about it
more...

Benoît