[Gambas-user] New feature in Gambas 3 IDE

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at ...626...
Mon Aug 24 23:16:35 CEST 2009

2009/8/24 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>

> Hi,
>
> In Gambas 3 IDE, you can now modify the contents of local variables, global
> variables, and any field in debugger watch windows. While debugging of
> course...
>
> This feature is fresh, so you may have crashes!
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît

You sir, are the man!  Many thanks for such a great enviroment!

This post got me wondering, the roadmap on the gambas website does not
mention any date for the v3 release?  Any available guess/estimate?
 Although svn has been serving me just fine :D

Andy

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org