[Gambas-user] ¿Why I can't modify a Table in TextEdit Example?

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Thu Aug 20 13:44:38 CEST 2009

hey shordi,

The only thing closer to a wysiwyg editor would prolly be to use the
WebBrowser
control. What that means is that you have to limit yourself to the Qt
framework
and your dependencies are way more... if that's no concern you can try
the FCKEditor; put the editor into your gambas project and point the
webbrowser
to the index file. After you're done all you need to do is get the code from
the
editor and get back the one you edited already.

Check the live demo @  http://www.fckeditor.net/demo

Don't forget to enable Javascript in the Webbrowser control

you get the webbrower control by pressing Ctrl + P then select
Components and click on the gb.qt, gb.qt.kde and gb.qt.kde.html

Point the path to the index file of the FCKEditor and that should be
it.

I hope this helps

Regards
Dimitris