[Gambas-user] ¿Why I can't modify a Table in TextEdit Example?

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Thu Aug 20 13:10:31 CEST 2009

I think so too. Rich Text is not html text..
Its a Pity. I've use html with a template system of my own to output prints
of database. I have to call /usr/bin/ooweb (or any other html editor) to
edit that html, and all seems be ok, but ooweb changes the code that it
don't understand -the template-, and is very confuse for my clients who
don't know html language.
I need a basic html wisiwig editor who respect (or ignore) all code I put in
the text. TextEdit example is near of that, but not enough (I need html
tables).
This is a image of the screen. The html code don't means nothing at all to
my users. They can use "Editar Plantilla con Editor Externo" to call a
editor, but after edit code, they must rewite the templates (<--LOOP--> OR
{databasefield}) in it's proper place.

¿Some idea of what control (or external editor) can I use to embed or call
from my application?

Excuse me English. Hop not have been too much confuse.

Regards