[Gambas-user] setfocus eats way too much time

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Tue Aug 18 04:37:36 CEST 2009

Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>> Doriano Blengino a écrit :
>>
>>> Fabien was asking what toolkit you are using: GTK or QT?
>> Qt
>>

> I've heard of a bug in the clipboard management of recent Qt4 versions. Could
> it be the source of your delay?
>
>>> Try the other one, who knows... it's a quick way to know if the problem
>>> is in the toolkit.
>> a real mess: permanent scrolling of GTK errors in console, unusable because
>> printing errors takes all cycles (15 sec. to stop after hitting 'Quit')
>
> Which warnings or errors messages do you have? It is not normal to have such
> many messages!

Debian sid package 2.15.2

Hi Benoît,

I made an executable in GTK and launched it, CPU is 100% bloatted and program is
almost unresponsive; here's the permanent output:

(PG_RIGHTS_MGT.gambas:12328): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_view_get_path_at_pos: assertion `tree_view->priv->bin_window != NULL' failed

(PG_RIGHTS_MGT.gambas:12328): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_view_get_path_at_pos: assertion `tree_view->priv->bin_window != NULL' failed

And BTW I was not shure till now, but I confirm a bug under Qt: if you have a  TextBox
with a colored background that is disabled @ creation; running under GTK renders
correct background color, however Qt leaves it in standard-disabled-gray.

JY
--
It's OKAY -- I'm an INTELLECTUAL, too.