[Gambas-user] setfocus eats way too much time

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Mon Aug 17 00:15:21 CEST 2009

Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>>> Fabien was asking what toolkit you are using: GTK or QT?
>> Qt
>
> I've heard of a bug in the clipboard management of recent Qt4 versions. Could
> it be the source of your delay?

IDTS: it is V. 2.15.2 official debian sid package (QT3 I think)

>>> Try the other one, who knows... it's a quick way to know if the problem
>>> is in the toolkit.
>> a real mess: permanent scrolling of GTK errors in console, unusable because
>> printing errors takes all cycles (15 sec. to stop after hitting 'Quit')
>
> Which warnings or errors messages do you have? It is not normal to have such
> many messages!

No time to see; it goes as fast as the timer is (25ms); if you want I can export
it as an executable and 2>&1 >my.log and put the log file here.

--
BOFH excuse #336:
the xy axis in the trackball is coordinated with the summer solstice