[Gambas-user] Suggestion SQL object

Sun Aug 9 22:42:27 CEST 2009

Jean-Yves F. Barbier ha scritto:

>> complex that endup over 80+ stored proc . sorry that I not sure about those
>> programs that don't required much sql
>>

> Actually we don't play on the same ground: most of the projects I was involved
> in used 400-4,000 stored procedures.

Dear Jean-Yves,

do you mind to tell us what was your role in those gigantic frameworks?
Were they a Panamerican Airlines booking system? And even so, I find
your language extreme and offensive, as you knew everything. Nobody
knows everything, so you may not know of other's needs. The methods one
uses for big and complex programs are not well suited for little and
simpler programs. But those simple programs are important too.

I could agree with some of your statements, but please be more gentle.
Sometimes one sees stupid ideas, and only after a while he realizes that
those ideas were not so stupid.

Doriano Blengino

"Listen twice before you speak.
This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."