[Gambas-user] compiling gambas2 on opensuse 11.1 x64

kobolds kobolds at ...2041...
Sun Aug 9 00:18:32 CEST 2009

Benoît Minisini wrote:

>> kobolds wrote:
>> > I try many times try to compile gambas2 from source . I left with 4
>> > warning to solve . please help me
>> > http://www.nabble.com/file/p24868373/log.txt log.txt
>> >
>> > - gb.corba
>> >    libACE.so  - from acroread , libomniORB4.so, libomniDynamic4.so
>> >
>> > - gb.db.firebird
>> >    install from opensuse database respository
>> >
>> (http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/database/openSUSE_11.1
>> >/)
>> >
>> > - gb.db.mysql
>> >      install from opensuse database respository
>> >
>> (http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/database/openSUSE_11.1
>> >/) but missing mysql-devel  .
>> >
>> > - gb.qte
>> >    ?? no idea what missing ??
>>
>> I try compile gambas3, this time I get different problem
>> - gb.corba
>> - gb.db.firebird
>> - gb.db.mysql
>> - gb.sdl
>>

>> i don't know how to solve this problem. can anyone help me please?
>
> Not compiling gb.qte is not a problem, forget it. But for the others, you
> just
> have to install the development packages needed by the components. I don't
> know how they name them on OpenSuse, but did you read the documentation
> about
> OpenSuse installation on the wiki?
>
> --
> Benoît

yes I had read the wiki . I having some trouble because of 64bit and kde 4.3

I manage to solved the firebird and mysql problem.

now left corba and qte . no info about these two on wiki .

I  ignore these two problem and install . things work fine but the help
browser not show up