[Gambas-user] compiling gambas2 on opensuse 11.1 x64

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Aug 8 13:10:08 CEST 2009

> kobolds wrote:
> > I try many times try to compile gambas2 from source . I left with 4
> > warning to solve . please help me
> > http://www.nabble.com/file/p24868373/log.txt log.txt
> >
> > - gb.corba
> >    libACE.so  - from acroread , libomniORB4.so, libomniDynamic4.so
> >
> > - gb.db.firebird
> >    install from opensuse database respository
> > (http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/database/openSUSE_11.1
> >/)
> >
> > - gb.db.mysql
> >      install from opensuse database respository
> > (http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/database/openSUSE_11.1
> >/) but missing mysql-devel  .
> >
> > - gb.qte
> >    ?? no idea what missing ??
>
> I try compile gambas3, this time I get different problem
> - gb.corba
> - gb.db.firebird
> - gb.db.mysql
> - gb.sdl
>

> i don't know how to solve this problem. can anyone help me please?

Not compiling gb.qte is not a problem, forget it. But for the others, you just
have to install the development packages needed by the components. I don't
know how they name them on OpenSuse, but did you read the documentation about
OpenSuse installation on the wiki?

--
Benoît