[Gambas-user] Gambas server pages

Steven James Drinnan steven at ...2097...
Fri Apr 24 10:36:43 CEST 2009

Well i do not know if you got the last message but I have been playing
with this. Got it working in Apache with cgi.

But i have this problem the example always works. yeah!

But when I try it myself with this program

#!/usr/bin/env gbw2
<%
DIM myName AS String
%>

<!-- Variable declaration must come before any HTML -->

<h2>My Test</h2>

<%
myName = "steven"
%>

<P>My name is <%= myName %>.</P>

I test via the command line and get the right response.

<!-- Variable declaration must come before any HTML -->

<h2>My Test</h2>

<P>My name is steven.</P>

But when I put on my webserver I get

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, steven at ...40... and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.

Apache/2.2.11 (Fedora) Server at localhost Port 80

in the appache error log i get

ERROR: #24: No startup method
[Fri Apr 24 16:31:20 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: test4.gbw2

I have got SElinux disabled, I need to to get anything working but I
will sort that out later.

Any thoughts

Steven