[Gambas-user] Obtaining a list of system printers

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Fri Apr 24 10:04:09 CEST 2009

Il venerdì 24 aprile 2009 06:37:39 richard terry ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I need to be able to browse a list of system printers and wondered how one
> obtained these.
>
> Regards
>
> richard

You could try 'lpstat'. I suggest you to read 'man lpstat'
and try -a, -p, -v options to see which one fit your needs
better. Warning: lpstat needs cupsd daemon running.

Saluti,

Stefano