[Gambas-user] Programming beginner: first program won't run?

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Mon Apr 20 03:30:24 CEST 2009

On Monday 20 April 2009, phohammer wrote:

> Okay, I realize I should RTFM, but I intended to fly at this with gambas' GUI
> and learn some programming, not Linux
> terminal commands. I'm going to bow out for now. Thank you for your help,
> Ron_1st, jbskaggs, Charlie Reinl and
> Doriano Blengino. I guess I'm not/don't have the time to be an "Advanced
> Bash-Scripter".

The problem is you switched two things, Windows to Linux and VB to Gambas.
Both have a way of thinking how it should be done and are not 100% the same
by that. It will be a hard time but worth to do.
Ok Bash-scripter is no need but the command line wil very helpfull in time.

Success

Best regards,

Ron_1st