[Gambas-user] Programming beginner: first program won't run?

phohammer trreddell at ...626...
Mon Apr 20 03:18:58 CEST 2009

Okay, I realize I should RTFM, but I intended to fly at this with gambas' GUI
and learn some programming, not Linux
terminal commands. I'm going to bow out for now. Thank you for your help,
Ron_1st, jbskaggs, Charlie Reinl and
Doriano Blengino. I guess I'm not/don't have the time to be an "Advanced
Bash-Scripter".