[Gambas-user] Programming beginner: first program won't run?

phohammer trreddell at ...626...
Sun Apr 19 18:41:34 CEST 2009

Ok, I tried copying every thing over to my project from the "Object" example.
I copied every single
thing from the project tree. And I deleted all of my stuff from my project,
essentially making an "Object" project
of my own that I could edit. It still wouldn't run.

I tried running the IDE from a terminal and there was no output into the
terminal whether the project ran (with
"Object") or it didn't (with mine).

On the having qt on my system, I am not too sure but here is what I have
installed that is qt related:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p23124849/qt.png
qt.png .
I'm not sure how that could be a problem since I have seen a project run
successfully on my system (the "Object" example.)

I have a question here though, maybe this is my problem. What project type
should I be using ( http://www.nabble.com/file/p23124849/whichtype.png
whichtype.png )?
 I've been using the "Graphical Application" thus far.