[Gambas-user] databrowser toolbar - delete

Jesus Guardon jguardon at ...2035...
Thu Apr 16 18:53:00 CEST 2009

Hi Nando

I don't know exactly if this behavior could be changed, but, why don't
you use a tableview or gridview instead? I think it may be not so
difficult to implement the same functionality in a custom toolbar.

Regards

Jesús